Laminating and Heat Pressing Machine
- The machine is equipped with two temperature controllers. The temperature of the upper and lower belt can be controlled independently, ensuring a uniform heating effect on both upper and lower heating boards. In addition, heating boards make firm contact to upgrade laminating effect.
- The upper roller set can be lifted to avoid clamping injury, while providing convenience in cleaning and maintenance.
- Emergency stop switches are provided at the front and rear sides of the machine, enabling the operator to stop the machine immediately, in case materials run out.
- The machine is equipped with an automatic belt adjustment device. Once the belt runs out, the machine stops automatically.
- The long handle of the rectified micro switch is designed with an "R" shape for protecting the belt.
- Its special Teflon conveyor belt features maximum durability and long service life.
- Applicable for the shoe industry and the manufacture of leather cases and accessories, hats and ready-made clothes.